Sage Olive Leaf Extract Herbal Soap
Greek: φασκομηλο (faskόmilo)
Using nature-derived ingredients, such as vegetable glycerin and cosmetic oils, Kear offers herbal soaps to benefit our skin with every use. Without paraben, animal fat, sulphates, toxins, cruelty-free, vegan and multipurpose.
Sage Olive Leaf Extract is a moisturising, detoxifying, herbal soap with anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal face soap for acne-prone skins. Use this natural beauty soap bar to combat blemishes, detoxify pores and prevent skin infections. Regulates sebum production in oily complexions and instantly restores moisture level, especially on parched, flaky hands. Feel your skin velvety smooth and deeply moisturised. Add it to your daily routine to ensure soft, nourished and radiant skin.
- Kear offers herbal soaps with antioxidant, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Sage Olive Leaf natural soap contains vegetable glycerine with continuous moisturising effects even after use. Plant-based glycerine is a natural humectant with the ability to seal in moisture, keeping skin hydrated without drying it out
- Sage leaf water can keep skin healthy and beautiful. Rich in calcium and vitamin A, protects against the assault of free radicals and aids in daily cell regeneration. Free radicals can break down cells in the collagen layer beneath your skin, accelerating the formation of wrinkles. The antioxidants in sage increase circulation and assist in cell turnover. This protects your skin from damage and can prevent premature wrinkles
- Olive leaf extract contains oleuropein, a potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage, eliminates toxins, reduces skin reddening, and improves blood flow and dehydration. Antioxidants reverse the signs of ageing, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Nourishing vitamins A, E & K contribute to regenerating cells, minimising the appearance of blemishes
- As with all Kear skincare products, Sage Olive herbal soap is multipurpose. Use it on dry and flaky hands to bring back lost moisture, as a face and body cleanser, and on hair as a shampoo soap bar
- On top of that, it is long-lasting, without losing shape and softness
- Fit for all genders, skin tones and skin types (pH 9.5-9.9). Paraben-free, without animal fat, silicon, sulphates, toxins
- Kear natural soaps are vegan and cruelty-free, made with eco-friendly, plastic-free packaging and ethically sourced
- Dermatologically and microbiologically tested
- Locally produced in Greece
- Editor’s Choice, Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards 2021
- Best Artisan Soap Range, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2022
- Best Artisan Soap Bar, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2022
Work in rich foam; cleanse and rinse with lukewarm water. Soap bar for face, body, hair, 100g. Suitable for everyday use. For external use only.
Product dimensions: 8cm length x 2cm width x 5cm height
Outer packaging: 11cm length x 3cm width x 8cm height
Weight: 100g / 0.22lb
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Silicate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Water, Linalool, Alpha-Amylcinnamic Alcohol, Hexylcinnamic Aldehyde, Geraniol, C.I. 74260, C.19140
Sage (Salvia Officinalis) can keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Its essential oils and vitamins make it beneficial in skincare. Recent studies show that sage has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, repelling infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Sage Leaf Water is astringent and acts as a healing anti-inflammatory and mild but therapeutic antiseptic. This amazing herb regulates sebum production in oily complexion, while its antibacterial properties prevent the occurrence of skin infections. It helps improve skin tone and combats excessive perspiration and unpleasant odour thanks to its antiseptic, antibacterial and absorbent properties.
Olive Leaf Extract is rich in Vitamin E, one of the leading natural ingredients in anti-ageing remedies. It protects the skin against free radicals, fighting the formation of wrinkles while providing excellent hydration with antioxidant properties. In skin care products, olive oil PEG-7 esters work as an emollient, emulsifier, and mild, secondary cleansing agent (“secondary”, meaning it assists the primary cleansing agent). This ingredient is considered safe to use in cosmetics. [Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters References: Toxicological Research, June 2015, pages 105-136. Toxicology, November 2005, pages 1-38]