Plant Heroes Body Balm
Moisturises & Nourishes
Olive Oil | Beeswax | Chamomile | Calendula | St. John’s Wort
100% naturalness factor
Perfect for anyone concerned about stretch marks, cellulite or skin that lacks elasticity, κέᾰρ Plant Heroes luxurious body balm absorbs easily and its soothing properties can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin for maximum effect.
- artificial fragrances
- synthetic chemicals
- toxic preservatives
- any other unsafe ingredients
Not tested on animals
This softening treatment boosts hydration, promotes elasticity and is enriched with vitamins that keep our complexion glowing and youthful.
Herbal stars St. John’s wort (Hypericum Perforatum), chamomile and calendula, moisturise and rejuvenate skin cells. Vitamins B and E (Tocopherol) stimulate collagen, boost circulation, repair damaged skin and restore hydration. Consistent application will firm up the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Beeswax pulls moisture from the air and delivers it to skin, and olive oil polyphenols provide the highest level of free radical absorption and protect skin DNA. Complexion is smoother, silkier and radiant. Ideal for stretch marks and cellulite.
- 5 Active Natural Ingredients
- This antioxidant and vitamin-rich treatment can be used anywhere on body, leaving it feeling firmer and more toned.
- Restorative St. John’s wort will work to improve the appearance of visible imperfections, including pigmentation, spots, cracked skin, stretch marks, scars and cellulite.
- Hydrates and plumps up the skin, making it more fresh and dewy.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Made in Hellas, EU from nutrient-rich botanicals and essential oils.
- 100% natural and nature derived.
- Packaged in glass and eco-friendly.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba* (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (natural origin), Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Oil, Parfum
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, it nourishes the skin, reinforces its elasticity and replenishes the precious lipids of the epidermis. Its high content in Vitamin E and polyphenols protect against pollution and skin ageing.
Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort ) Oil is packed with powerful flavonoids that nourish the skin. Its antibacterial, antioxidant and antiviral properties help transform stressed or broken skin by fighting free radicals (facial or body).
*(The colour of beeswax may vary depending on the season of harvest.)
Instructions for use
Beeswax and olive oil liquefy and solidify in response to temperature change. Warm only a small amount of balm in your hands and gently massage onto clean skin. Allow for product to be fully absorbed. Dry and dehydrated skin might need more than once a day application. Suitable for all skin types. For best results, use overnight.
For best results, use after bathing.
Packaging: 50ml glass jar (1.69oz) bound to last months