Mastic Herbal Beauty Soap
Greek: μαστίχα (mastíkha)
Using plant-based ingredients, such as vegetable glycerin and cosmetic oils, Kear offers herbal beauty soaps to benefit our skin with every use. Without paraben, animal fat, sulphates, toxins, cruelty free, vegan and multipurpose.
Enriched with mastic essential oil (mastiha), Mastic natural soap bar effectively cleanses and removes impurities without drying out skin. Mastic is rich in antioxidants that protect from free radicals, boosting elasticity and improving the appearance of photo-aged skin, leaving it beautiful and healthy. In addition, it can balance the secretion of sebum, shiny appearance, acne and black spots in oily skin. As Dioscorides – the renowned pharmacologist of antiquity – states, “it cleanses the face and gives it the colour of health.”
Kear Mastic natural soap bar is multipurpose; use it on dry and flaky hands to bring back lost moisture, on the face, body, even hair. Effectively removes makeup. Add this natural soap to your skincare routine to benefit from its refreshing properties.
- Kear Mastic Soap contains plant-based glycerine and mastic gum oil that offer deep cleansing without drying out skin. Natural glycerin has the ability to lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated even after use
- Since antiquity, Chios mastic has significantly been explored for its unique scent and therapeutic properties. That time health and beauty complemented each other, and mastic soon acquired the reputation of an essential ally to beauty and wellness. It was used in face creams to improve skin radiance due to its whitening properties. Today it is clinically tested and proved that mastic oil has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- Frequent use of Mastic natural soap helps boost collagen, soften lines and wrinkles, and ensures greater elasticity. Skin is healthy, youthful, refreshed and radiant
- Use it as a cleansing bar for dry and flaky hands to restore lost moisture and reduce itching. It is also an effective facial cleanser for body and hair. On top of that, it is long-lasting, without losing shape and softness
- Fit for all genders, skin tones and skin types (pH 9.5-9.9)
- Paraben-free, without animal fat, sulphates, toxins
- Kear natural soaps are vegan and cruelty free, made with eco-friendly, plastic-free packaging and ethically sourced
- Dermatologically and microbiologically tested
- Locally produced in Greece
- Best Artisan Soap, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
- Nearly Natural, Natural Health Beauty Awards 2021
- Best Artisan Soap Range, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2022
- Best Multipurpose Artisan Soap, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2022
- Best Vegan Soap Bar, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2022
Work in rich foam; cleanse and rinse with lukewarm water. Soap bar for face, body, hair, 100g. Suitable for everyday use. For external use only.
Product dimensions: 8cm length x 2cm width x 5cm height
Outer packaging: 11cm length x 3cm width x 8cm height
Weight: 100g / 0.22lb
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Silicate, Linalool (pure & ex geranium oil), 2-(4-Tert-Utylbenzyl), Citronellol (pure & ex geranium oil), benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, D-Limonene (pure & ex mastic absolute, lemone oil, terpenes, lemon oil, cornmint oil, litsea cubeba oil), 3-Methyl -4- (2,6,6- Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-YL)-3- Buten-2-One (Alpha-ISO-Methyl Ionone), Geraniol (pure & ex geranium oil), Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Mono ID-24054, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Oil.
Mastic (Pistacia Lentiscus) is a unique agricultural product, distinct for its place of origin and way of production, as well as its properties and multiple applications. It is exclusively a Greek product designated in 1997 by the European Union as a Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) product. Kear products containing mastic give both face and body a youthful and healthy appearance, thus confirming ancient beliefs regarding the beneficial contribution of Chios resin to skincare.