Calm Revive Natural Body Oil
with ARNICA EXTRACT • 99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Rich in olive oil and botanicals, with powerful antioxidant properties, Kear natural body oils protect your skin from toxins, stress, and environmental pollutants.
Calm Revive™ kind to skin body oil contains only 5 active natural ingredients with healing and soothing properties. It has the highest possible consistency in arnica extract, known for its rejuvenating and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Ideal pre or post-exercise, this calming body oil supports healthy circulation. It revives tired, overworked muscles while nourishing the skin. A natural remedy for sore feet, stiff neck and back, bruises, as well as pains in joints from arthritis. Lightweight and non-greasy, it is fit for all genders, skin tones and skin types. With a refreshing orange aroma, it lifts your mood and naturally relaxes your body and mind.
- Kear body care oils are multi-use. Rich in nourishing vitamins, they are equally effective on the face, hair, and body
- Calm Revive Body Oil is formulated with only olive oil, almond oil, beeswax, and arnica extract. It is 99% natural, chemical-free skincare
- Utilises the healing properties of arnica extract to gently ease any muscular aches and pain while promoting radiant and velvety skin
- Perfect body care for therapeutic and muscle-soothing massage
- Arnica is one of the best remedies available to heal bruises faster. It is trusted by professional athletes to soothe sore muscles, by prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and by savvy moms to treat playground bumps and bruises. Arnica is also used to relieve stiffness from flying or long-distance driving
- Calm Revive™ Body Oil absorbs quickly to revitalise skin cells leaving no greasy feeling. Waterless and long-lasting, as a minimal amount is enough to relieve, soothe and alleviate pain
- Fit for all genders, skin tones and skin types
- Suitable for vegetarians and cruelty-free
- Free from petroleum, phthalates, parabens, chemicals – any synthetics to make it shelf-stable
- Locally produced in Greece
- Dermatologically and microbiologically tested
- Let’s try to limit waste! Kear greek skincare use eco-friendly and recyclable glass packaging.
- Highly Commended, Natural Health Beauty Awards 2020
- Finalist, Best Body Oil, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
- Gold in Sports Bodycare, Beauty Bible Awards 2021
- Best Massage Oil, Earth Day Beauty Awards 2022
A little goes a long way, only a few drops are enough to achieve the desired results. Shake the bottle to activate ingredients and pump a few drops on your palm. (9 drops are enough to use on both legs). Deeply massage onto clean skin; especially after shower. Allow for product to be fully absorbed. Comes packaged in a glass bottle, 50ml that lasts for more than 3 months. For external use only.
*(In low temperatures it is best stored in a warm and dry place)
Product dimensions: 50ml, ⌀3cm x 11cm height
Outer packaging: 6.5cm length x 6.5cm width x 17cm height
Weight: 300g / 0.66lb
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Vegetable oil (natural origin), Arnica montana (Arnica) flower extract, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethylionone
Olive (Olea Europaea Fruit) Oil is a potent antioxidant that moisturises, nourishes and protects the skin from everyday stressful conditions. It is a unique cosmetic rich in Vitamin E, Provitamin A, and Polyphenols that protect against skin ageing.
Cera Alba (Beeswax) is a unique substance containing about 300 nutrients, known to our ancestors for its healing and stimulating properties. Beeswax creates a protective barrier that allows the skin to heal and rejuvenate naturally while decreasing the ageing effects of time on the skin.
Arnica Montana is a flower relative of the common daisy. This humble herb has been used for centuries to treat bruising, swelling and pain associated with soft tissue injury. Nature’s anti-inflammatory, Arnica is well known for its ability to reduce swelling. Ideal after less-invasive surgical procedures and for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury.